Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What do I do with my life?

Many people have noticed that architecture students are quite rarely seen out on the party scene, shopping, get-togethers - pretty much anywhere outside the studio.

As part of my design paper, I have to keep a blog documenting my processes and works.  So here you have it people:  An Insight Into What I (and most Archi students) Actually Do With My Life On Weekends, Weekdays, At 2am In The Morning, and Whenever I'm Not Being...Social.

So if you're one of those people who keep asking me to town, the movies, lunch, dinner, yum char, mahjong night, karaoke, etc, whom I constantly decline (I'm sorry, nothing personal!), here's your answer.

<-- This link is also on the sidebar on the left.

Here's a picture from my latest post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment